- Use GeoJS for good things, not bad
- We are not responsible if something fails, this service is provided “as-is”
- If you have any queries at all, contact us at email@example.com
By using the GeoJS web site or its API available at get.geojs.io (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to these terms and conditions, in which case the terms “you” or “your” shall refer to such entity.
Use of GeoJS or its API (get.geojs.io)
- You must not use the Service for any illegal or abusive purposes.
- Our service shall only be used in accordance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Cancellation and Termination of Service
- Any abuse of the Service will lead to termination of your account. GeoJS reserves the right to decide what is considered abuse of the Service.
- The GeoJS API is provided “as is” and “as available”.
- The API is subject to change and may be modified from time to time.
- You must not use an excessive amount of API requests and querying. What is considered excessive is decided at the sole discretion of GeoJS.
- GeoJS reserves the right to limit the amount of allowed requests to the API (throttling).
- GeoJS reserves the right to block the use of the API entirely for specific accounts or IP addresses if they are deemed by GeoJS to be using the API in an excessive manner.
Changes to Terms of Service
These Terms of Service may be updated from time to time without prior notice. The current Terms of Service are always available at https://geojs.io/tos/
- The GeoJS Service is provided “as is” and “as available”.
- GeoJS reserves the right to modify the Service from time to time at any time, including adding and removing features.
- GeoJS reserves the right to discontinue the Service at any time after a notice via email.
- GeoJS reserves the right to change the prices for the Service and any connected extra services at any time.
- GeoJS gives no warranties regarding the correctness of the data collected with the Service or any potential corruption or loss of such data.
Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that GeoJS shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of the GeoJS service.
- Any decisions or claims you make based on data from the GeoJS Service are your sole responsibility. GeoJS shall not be held liable for any such decisions or claims.
- In no event shall GeoJS’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
- You agree to immediately notify GeoJS of any breach of security known to you regarding the service.
If any part of this Terms of Service would be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms of Service shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This contract shall be governed by the law of Australia. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this contract, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be solved by a Court in Australia.